Thursday, November 1, 2007

Enough!

So I watched the big debate the other night. I was really turned off by all the attacks on Hillary. What was up with that? Well, I know. They were all trying to save their asses. Ok, whatever.

I'm disgusted in a way. I'm sick of the democrats fighting with each other. Let's not fight one another. Let's fight the people we NEED to fight. I liked what Bill Richardson had to say about the personal attacks.

I tried to watch a little of Chris Matthews after the debate, but he totally turned me off. He is so completely biased AGAINST Hillary that I can't hardly stomach him these days. I'm not sure where it comes from. Maybe he needs to get Ann Coulter back on his show.

Matthews seemed more interested in the idea that Kucinich claimed to have seen a UFO than the substance of the debate. Then he felt compelled to ask all the other candidates who talked to him if THEY believed in UFOs or other crazy questions. Enough of that crap.

Then he decided to harp on Hillary for the rest of his show. I'm bored with him. That's for sure. I'll stick to Olbermann.

No comments: