Saturday, February 9, 2008

Leave Chelsea Alone

I've come to the conclusion that the press wants to pick the Democratic nominee. Everytime I see something like this, it makes me more convinced.

I'm not sure I understand the big deal. So Chelsea is campaigning for her mom. Big freaking deal. Didn't the Bush twins campaign for their dad? Doesn't Obama parade his kids out on the stage at rallies? Didn't the Edwards family do the same? What difference does it make? Didn't Chelsea gave a speech in '04 for John Kerry or am I dreaming that now? Chelsea is there for her mom. She's supporting her mom. What is the big deal? I also think if she wanted to talk to reporters and give interviews, she could probably handle herself quite well. She's a 27 year old woman now. Not the twelve year old who moved into the White House and found herself the ridicule of some nasty conservative talk show hosts.

Hillary should be proud and if I were Hillary, I'd stay away from MSNBC. It's obvious to me that the entire network wants her to lose(aside from Keith Olbermann and Dan Abrams.) First there was Chris Matthews and his comments about Hillary and now this. I think MSNBC needs to have a talk about "appropriate" comments and if Mr. Shuster thinks his comments to Mika were an "apology" he needs to look up that word in a dictionary.

No comments: