Monday, September 3, 2007

It's my chance

I have a crush on Bill Clinton. You know how most women have things for movies stars or soap actors? Well, I have a thing for politicians. As for Bill, I don't call him Mr. Clinton. I don't call him President Clinton. Around our house, I just call him "my Bill." I know it isn't good. I'm married, for goodness sake! I have two kids.

There's just something about him...

So, the other day, my husband tells me that Bill is coming to town for a fundraiser. Then in the next breath, he says, "But you're not going! Don't get any ideas." Oh no. It's my chance!

To be honest, I'd probably stumble over myself if I ever came face to face with him. I joke about my crush, but really and truly, meeting him would be an honor. I view him to be one of the best presidents of our time. I admire him greatly and just seeing him speak in person would be the highlight of my life. He turned our country around 14 years ago and I'm hoping his wife can do the same thing in '08.

I'll keep you updated on this one...

No comments: