Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hair!

I haven't blogged here in a while. There have been a lot of things I've wanted to share with you and I will think "Oh! I need to go blog about that." Then time gets away from me. The kids need me. My husband needs me. Life needs me and so I don't make it here.

I read this really amazing interview with Elizabeth Edwards on Salon.com. I know I've said I'm supporting Hillary, but I almost wish Elizabeth was a candidate. I have tremendous respect for this woman. She's dealt with so much in her life and she is a fighter. If I thought John Edwards had a real shot, I'd be behind him completely. Who knows what can happen in the next year though...

That brings me to this video. It does ask a question. What is more important? Hair or real issues? I think the Edwards campaign did a fab job with this one! Enjoy!

No comments: